【Layout】Picture This DT Reveal - Disney Halloween Time|PT設計團隊示範相編 - 香港迪士尼黑色世界

Hello to all! I'm always excited to share with you my work here. Even though I have had so many issues to deal with lately, I'm glad my duty of the DT reveal called me back to my crafting table. During creation, I can always calm my mind! Now, it's time for our mid-month challenge at Picture This. You should be able to figure out the theme of our challenge after you saw my layout, right? 


Picture This - October 15th Challenge (create layout using the following MOOD BOARD)
Are you excited for this upcoming Halloween? It's the perfect time of the year to create Halloween layouts and enter our challenge. So this time we would like you to create a page using the following mood board with all the Halloween colors. 



Here are some more close ups.





✈ Hong Kong - Disneyland
About this time of the year in 2013, we had a family trip to Honk Kong during the Halloween season. All the Halloween events and decorations in the park got us in the Halloween time mood. So we enjoyed lots of wicked fun there, especially at night. BOO!  


Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a wonderful Halloween! 


This is also my submission for the Stamploration Mixed Media Challenge (Stencil Sunday #66). I used the Burlap stencil from Tim Holtz for the textured background.


ღ About & Contact|關於&聯繫Maya