【Card & Video Tutorial】SIWAS DT Reveal - Dark Elegance|SIWAS設計團隊示範卡片 - 黑色優雅(含影片教學)

Today I'm sharing with you my mixed media card created for our October challenge at Scrap It With a Song. Our rock song for this month is "Dark Necessities" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Like the lyrics mentioned on the song, "Dark necessities are part of my design", I used black and purple color to interpret the mysterious feeling as felt in the song.


Scrap It With a Song - October Challenge
Like every month we inspire everyone with two songs, a pop song and a rock song. This month we have "Mad House" from Rihanna and "Dark Necessities" from The Red Hot Chili Peppers. You may also see more song interpretations from our DT members on 1st reveal and mid-month reveal. Don't you think both of the songs perfectly fit to this upcoming Halloween just like some of our DT interpretations? Now, listen to the songs, come join the fun and win some prizes!

Here are some more close ups.




Also, I have the how-to video of how I created this card. You may find more of my videos on my Youtube channel. Enjoy!


Thank you for stopping by and look forward to discovering your takes on our October challenge!


I'm also entering the following challenges.
The Mixed Media Card Challenge #28 - Black and Purple


Happy Little Stampers - Monthly Mixed Media Design Team Call
Fantasy Stampers Challenge #73 - Black Magic
Crafting by Designs - October Anything Goes
Love 2 Create #21 - Mixed Media Goes
Creative Artiste Challenge #19 - Anthing Mixed Media Goes


ღ About & Contact|關於&聯繫Maya