【Layout】Enjoy the Little Things in Life|享受生活中的點滴

Doing a layout is not only a preservation of memories to me, but also a way of being inspired by and motivated towards life. One of the reasons I love creating layouts is because there is always a story behind it, just like everyone else. : ) Creation is one of the little things in life that brings me enjoyment. What are the little things you enjoy in daily life?

相編對Maya而言除了回憶記錄保存,在創作過程中總能找到對生活的靈感與動力,在每張相編背後都有屬於它的故事呢!『享受帶給你能量的生活點滴』,創作帶給我滿滿能量,帶給你能量的生活點滴是什麼呢?     


Beautiful natural elements always catch my attention in daily life and my travels. I'm always relaxed and delighted when surrounded by these beautiful things. 

喜愛美麗大自然的一草一花,生活中與旅遊時這些大自然元素總能吸引Maya的注意,尤其在大自然的懷抱中特別感到放鬆舒適。

This week I'm joining two challenges for my layout. I'm always inspired by the works from the design team. Looking forward to seeing others projects as well.  

ღ Let's Get Sketchy-March Week 3
This layout is with the sketch designed by Brenshevia below from Let's Get Sketchy.

 The Studio Challenge-Landscape

This is my first time in The Studio Challenge. It was a great time going through all the landscape photos I have.They brought back many good memories.



Here are some more close ups and details.
一起來欣賞相編細部圖~

Enjoy the little things in life for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things. These are the words from Kaisercraft stamp set and I really love all the words in it.







The flower photo was taken in Cornwall Park located in Auckland City, New Zealand. "A place of public resort for the recreation and enjoyment of the people of New Zealand" said its donor. The Park has centuries-old heritage sites, wide-open spaces, tree lined avenues and walks, places of peace and tranquillity in a large city. Below are some more photos I took during a day trip in this stunning park.







Thanks for stopping by and for all your sweet comments. : )
感謝你的駐足欣賞,喜歡Maya Sunshine作品的你也請不吝留言加油鼓勵呢~