【Mixed Media Canvas】Colorful Outdoor Canvas|靜謐花園畫架

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing one of my final projects for this month. As I mentioned in my previous article, beautiful natural elements always catch my attention in daily life and my travels. I'm always relaxed and delighted when surrounded by these amazing things as I am always inspired from the beauty of life.

哈嘍大家好,今天與大家分享的是月終完成的多媒材作品。前一篇文章中提到,喜愛大自然的一草一花,生活中與旅遊時這些美麗元素總能吸引Maya的注意,尤其在大自然的懷抱中特別感到放鬆舒適,也從中獲得許多靈感。


This home decor project is based on a 4*5 inch canvas. I used a stencil and modeling paste and then laid out the paper flowers, wood icons, metal accents, etc. to create the texture look. Adding the colors with spray mists and twinkling H2Os. Finally, I wrote down some encouraging words I loved, to complete this home decor.

完成的多媒材居家佈置作品的基底是4*5帆布,背景使用型版與塑形劑完成立體背景,使用紙花、木質片與五金素材等堆疊完成裝飾,再使用噴劑與珠光水彩顏料上色。最後寫上一段喜愛的話語,完成這個多媒材居家裝飾畫布。


It was as fun first time playing along with ARTastic Challenge Blog this week. I was inspired by the artwork called "Oh The Wise One" created by Mia Taninaka below that featured in ARTastic. The colors(yellow, pink, and blue), the wood veneer, and the outdoor elements in this mixed media project were inspired by it.

本週作品參加國外ARTastic Challenge Blog拼貼挑戰網,這個月的靈感激發畫作來自藝術家Mia Taninaka的作品,畫作裡的大自然元素與色彩提供好多創作了靈感呢!: )


Here are some more close ups and details.
一起來欣賞靜謐花園畫布作品的細節吧~




I love to collect inspirational quotes and encouraging words as they always keep me being positive. Fall in love with as many things as possible. I hope my project could bring you positive thoughts as well. : )

畫布上分享的一句話『嘗試找到更多你喜愛的人事物』,Maya平常看到喜愛的格言與激勵的話語會拿筆記錄下來,希望透過作品分享這些文字帶給你正面能量。


Supply list:
Gesso- Ranger(Dina Wakley Media White Gesso)
Stencil- Kaisercraft 12*12 Template(Floral Quarters)
Spray Mist- Prima Color Bloom Spry Mists
Paint- Twinkling H2Os
Wood Icon- Prima(Birds and Butterflies)

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments.
謝謝你的欣賞與駐足停留喔~