【Layout】Jump High at Wai'ao|翱翔外澳天際

When I heard the lyrics from the song "Best Day of my Life" featured at Scrap It With A Song, it reminded me of my first paragliding experience at Yilan county, Taiwan. Right before I was in the air, I ran hard and jumped as high as I possibly could. There was an adrenaline spike at the start but then it felt extremely smooth. While I was in the air, it was very calm and relaxing. That's how I was inspired to create this layout.

當我看著"Best Day of my Life"這首歌的歌詞裡寫著:「我跳得很高,高到可以碰觸到雲」以及「我向無際的蒼穹伸出雙手」,想起第一次在宜蘭外澳搭乘飛行傘時的回憶。起飛前使盡全力奔向懸崖,最後一步奮力一躍的感覺仍記憶猶新呢!雖奔向懸崖的當下特別興奮緊張,躍出懸崖乘風而起那一刻的感覺,卻是相當兩極的平靜與舒適。


As usual, I always have a lot of fun in creating mixed media layouts. The textured background with the sky blue and sun yellow colors represents the background while I was paragliding. The bottom right corner with little city stamp represents the view from the sky.

充滿樂趣與驚奇的多媒材相編創作過程,每次都讓Maya享受其中愛不釋手!這次分享的相編,藍天與豔陽的顏色就如同乘坐於飛行傘上的天空背景,而右下角的房子蓋印就像翱翔於天際時鳥瞰的景色~


Here are some more close ups and details.
接下來一起來欣賞相編的細節嘍~






I'm entering the following challenges where I got the inspirations from for this layout.
這張相編作品參加了兩個國外相編網挑戰,從中獲得很多靈感呢~


ღ Challenge YOUrself-#29 May's challenge
I was inspired from the colors, sun yellow, grass green, and sky blue in the mood board. Also of course my photo is included in the layout. : )


ღ Scrap It With A Song-May's challenge
I was inspired from the lyrics of the Pop Song "Best Day of my Life" by the American Authors featured at Scrap It With A Song. As I mentioned in the beginning, the lyrics reminded me of my first paragliding experience. (Lyrics inspirations: I jumped so high I touched the clouds. I stretched my hands out to the sky.)

✈ Taiwan-Paragliding at Wai'ao, Yilan
Wao'ao of Yilan county, is located to the north of Wushih Fishery Harbor. It is a flat expansive beach, with great views such as glittering white waves and vague shadow of Turtle Island in the distance. Besides playing with the waves, this area provides extremely exciting sports, like paragliding and surfing.

這次跟著Maya的相編紀錄來到外澳,宜蘭頭城的外澳座落於烏石港北邊,是一處平坦的沙灘,在陽光照耀下除了玩水欣賞雪白浪花一波波地打上岸來,也是遠眺龜山島的絕佳地點。在宜人的景色陪伴下,在外澳還能上山下海,享受刺激的運動如衝浪以及飛行傘!

I would like to share with you more photos we took when me and my friends took a trip to Wao'ao to go paragliding in October, 2014.

最後與大家分享2014年底來到宜蘭旅遊,在外澳當天乘坐飛行傘拍下的照片~















Thanks for stopping by and for all your comments. : )
謝謝你的駐足停留與欣賞,也請不吝留言加油鼓勵喔~