【Canvas & Video Tutorial】Beautiful in White|妹妹的白色嫁紗(含影片教學)

Hi there, tonight I would like to share with you my final project of May. When I saw the art work "Seven Girls Running" featured in ARTastic, the girls white dresses reminded me of my sister's beautiful wedding photo. The girl in this photo is my lovely sister who just got married last week. I'm super happy for her! Girls are always beautiful in white, right?

哈嘍大家好,今天與大家分享五月底完成的多媒材帆布作品。照片裡的新娘是Maya可愛的妹妹,前陣子剛走完紅地毯完成人生大事,真的很為她高興!白色婚紗的魅力,總是讓女人顯得特別美麗呢,對吧!


And I also have created a step by step video tutorial!
Maya也將創作過程拍攝成步驟教學影片,歡迎點擊觀看&分享喔~




Here are more close ups of the canvas. 
一起來欣賞作品的細部圖嘍~




This week I'm entering the following challenges where I got the inspirations from.

ღ Scrap Africa-sketch challenge no. 74
This layout is with the sketch designed by Denise van Deventer from Scrap Africa.


ღ ARTastic-May challenge
I was inspired by the artwork called "Seven Girls Running" by John Maitland below that featured in ARTastic, the colors(purple, blue, and pink) and the girls with white dress.


Thanks for stopping by and for all your comments. : )
歡迎你的駐足欣賞,喜歡Maya創作的你也請不吝留言鼓勵喔~