【Layout & Video Tutorial】This One's for the Girls|一起走過青春歲月的女孩們(含影片教學)

When I read the lyrics from the song "This One's for the Girls" by Martina McBride featured in Challenge YOUrself this month, they reminded me of my friends I've known since senior high.

當我看到Martina McBride的歌曲-This One's for the Girls其中的歌詞,映入眼簾的是幾位從高中認識至今的朋友們。前陣子把一些和這群老朋友聚會的合照洗出來,打算以相編方式記錄下來,於是選了其中一張作為相編主角~


And I also have created a video tutorial!
歡迎點擊觀看相編步驟分享喔~



I met these girls in school when I was 15. The song reminded me of heaps of wonderful memories from when we were in school till now. Also time is really flying by, I can't believe we still have our friendship after 15 year. Yay! A toast to our friendship!

和照片中的大家相識於十五歲的高中時期,時間飛逝至今認識近十五年依然保持聯繫。"This One's for the Girls"裏頭的歌詞談到女孩十三歲到二十五歲,看著歌詞喚起許多和大家走過的青春歲月,敬友誼!


This week I'm entering two challenges below.  

Kaisercraft-April Sketch Challenge
The layout is with the sketch below which is based on a layout created by Kaisercraft design team member.
Kaisercraft products used:
Pattern Paper: Secret Admire Collection(P997,P998,P1002)
Templete: Floral Quarters(T620&T628)
Sticker: Secret Admire(SS162) 


ღ Challenge YOUrself-#28 This One's for the Girls
I really love this month's challenge of using the lyrics from a song. The lyrics recalled me to lots of precious memories with the girls. Thanks for having such an awesome creative challenge.


Here are some more close ups and detailed shots.
一起來欣賞更多相編的細部圖嘍~


I used a piece of watercolor paper and colored the background with water soluble oil pastels. Then I wrote down couple sentences from the song "This One's for the Girls".

水彩背景使用水溶性蠟筆上色暈染於水彩紙,然後手寫歌詞裏頭喜歡的句子。  



The pattern of the clock was created with Kaisercraft stencil and modeling paste. After it dried, I added the color with twinkling H2Os to give it a shimmering look.

時鐘的圖案使用塑型劑搭配型版完成,在使用珠光水彩上色(照片中因為角度關係珠光效果不明顯,在燈光下有閃亮亮的效果喔~)


I used the same way to create the leaves and I love the way it turned out.
葉子的部分與時鐘使用相同方式完成。



Thanks for stopping by and for all your encouraging comments.
謝謝你的駐足欣賞,喜歡Maya作品的你也請不吝留言鼓勵喔~