【Altered Arts】Wedding Bliss|婚禮的祝福

Hi there. Tonight I'm sharing my final project of this month. Since my sister's wedding is coming up, I've been thinking of creating a handmade gift as my blessing to her. That's how I got the idea to create this wall hanger as a home/wedding decor.

哈嘍大家好,今天和大家分享的是三月底完成的婚禮主題掛飾作品。最近因為收到婚禮主題的客製詢問,加上妹妹的婚期將至,腦袋中一直構思著婚禮主題的作品,因而發想設計了這個婚禮/居家作品的掛飾,粉嫩的色調你們喜歡嗎?(掛飾完整版於4/10更新完成)


The background of the top canvas is based on a 6*6 chipboard covered with a sticky back canvas. I used a stencil and modeling paste from Prima and laid out the paper flowers, a button, couple metal accents to create the texture look. Then applying some gesso to the whole background before adding colors with spray mists.

最上層的帆布使用多媒材完成,背景的立體效果使用塑型劑搭配型版,再以紙花、鈕扣、五金等素材堆疊,最後使用噴劑上色完成,好玩的過程在於上色時也不確定會呈現什麼效果,選擇喜愛的顏色隨心噴灑就對了,哈!


The top canvas was inspired by, and entering the following challenges:

More Than Words-March Challenge(Bliss & Gesso)
I love to play along with gesso in my mixed media project. For the word inspiration, bliss in this project means a blissful wedding.

Prima Blog-March Challenge
I was inspired by the color palette with pink and green colors. 

Prima Products used:
Gesso-Art Basics Heavy Gesso
Modeling Paste-Art Basics Modeling Paste
Stencil-6*6 Lattice
Spray-Color Bloom(
Ginger Coral, Empress Gold, Lime Wedge)
Flower-Bitty Bag


Here are some more close ups and details.
接著一起來欣賞掛飾的細部圖~



I glued the clips onto the board for photos so we could replace the photos when we want to. (All the photos below are my sister's wedding photos.)

照片以活動夾方式夾上,想換照片時隨時可更換,拿來夾生活備忘錄也可以呢~



Thanks for stopping by and for all your sweet comments. : )
謝謝你的駐足欣賞還有貼心的留言鼓勵~