【Layout】Mr. Cat's wonderland|貓先生的夢想樂園

Hi all, it's always a good time when scrapping after a long day of work. Now I would like to share a layout I just finished. The main character in this layout is my lovely, energetic, curious, and happy cat. Time is really flying by that it has been two years since we adopted it. I really love how the layout came out and hope you will love it as well.

哈嘍大家好,結束一整天工作後的夜晚時光,靜下心玩拼貼真是件紓壓且美好的事!今天要與大家分享剛完成的相編,今日我最帥的相編主角是Maya家裡的貓寶貝,小傢伙流浪來家裡收養至今也兩年了,從野性十足到現在會跟前跟後撒嬌,兩年時間轉變好大,當然體重也是哈哈!Maya很喜歡這張相編完成後整體呈現的感覺與色調,希望大家也喜歡喔~


The photo inspiration came from the Personality and Selfie challenge from More Than Words. I really love this selfie of my cat and things he loves to do. These reasons gave me the idea to create his kitty cat wonderland.

看到More Than Words一月份挑戰後,就決定以小傢伙的帥氣照當主角,很喜歡小傢伙這張近照,另外也從小傢伙喜歡做的事得到靈感完成這張相編。


We have a rice field behind our house and he loves observing birds, butterflies and smelling flowers in the backyard. Knowing that, I am positive he would love the wonderland I created for him. : )

因為住家後面就是稻田,小傢伙很喜歡喵喵叫吵著到後院觀賞風景,其實是盯著小鳥和蝴蝶然後腦海幻想著飛撲,噗~~~也喜歡聞有香味的花草蔬菜,所以創造了這張他會喜歡的繽紛夢想樂園相編。

Challenges:
ღ Let's Get Sketchy-January Week 2
This layout is with the sketch below at Let's Get Sketchy.

More Than Words-January Main Challenge
I chose this photo of my cat as inspired by word "personality" inspiration and creative "selfie" challenge.



The sketch is designed by Laetitia in Let's Get Sketchy design team.

Personality and Selfie inspiration featured in More Than Word.

Let's check more details of the layout. : )
一起來欣賞相編細節吧~








Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy my layout.