【Layout】My Halloween Pumpkins|我的萬聖節南瓜們


The weather has cooled down in past weeks that reminds us fall is coming.
A funny festival-Halloween in fall season is coming soon. 

Let's Get Sketchy-September Week 2
早晚涼爽的天氣提醒著秋天的來到,
在國外,秋季一個有趣的節日-萬聖節,
也悄悄的接近中...

In 2013, I was lucky to experience my first Halloween in USA.
It was also my first time to carve pumpkins ever so
I decided to keep those memories in a 12*12 layout
based on a sketch below from Let's Get Sketchy

Maya在2013年旅遊美國期間,
第一次在國外經歷了萬聖節,
也是第一次體驗刻南瓜的樂趣,刻了一顆後欲罷不能又刻了一顆~
用了Let's Get Sketchy相編挑戰的範例,把這份回憶紀錄於12*12相編中。


Here comes more detailed pictures below.

一起來欣賞以下的細部圖吧~

I create a dimensional look with texture paste and apply 
some spray mist  then draw a spider web and couple spiders.

相編左側的效果是用塑形劑和噴劑玩出來的效果,
另外畫了蜘蛛網和幾隻小蜘蛛製造萬聖節氛圍~



This is one of the pumpkins I carved and
another funny one is in the picture below.

這顆南瓜是當時雕刻的成品之一,
當時欲罷不能隔天又玩了一顆~


My friend said this pumpkin I carved looks like Sponge Bob, haha~

朋友說這一顆很像海綿寶寶,哈哈~


Hope you enjoy my layout and thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice weekend! : )

希望你們喜歡這張相編,也祝福有個美好周末~

If you like scrapbooking as well,
it's welcomed to join Maya Sunshine facebook group below
to share the beauty of scrapbooking. : )

如果你想認識或者也喜歡拼貼玩手作,
歡迎加入Maya Sunshine臉書社團一起分享這份美麗喔~